WHO – IS UNITED HOMES CANADA? And where are we located!
- A reputable company that has sold manufactured, modular and RTMs (ready-to-move) homes for over 45 years.
- A full service construction company, offering a “one-stop-shop” solution to all your construction needs. From delivery to set-up of your home – to adding a basement, stairs, a deck, a garage, a shed, fencing, concrete pads, foundations and walkways, etc., We can do it all, and when we do – we warranty it all too!
- Located at: 148 East Lake Blvd. in Airdrie, Alberta. T4A 2G2 See map on Factory Tour tab – for directions.
WHAT – makes United Homes Canada – Different?
- Provide our customers with a vast amount of knowledge to assist them in making an educated decision in the purchase their new home.
- Provide a “relaxed sales approach”. Our professional Sales Consultants strive to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience.
- Emphasis to educate our customers to the processes and advantages of factory engineered housing.
- We allow you to “customize” your preferred floor plan!
- Are known, in the industry, as being “one of the best rural housing Specialists”.
- We provide sales and service to all of western Canada and the North West Territories.
- We “do basements”! Most manufactured/modular home companies will not do basements – but “we do”!
- Partner with one of North America’s most highly regarded Factory Home Builders out of Lethbridge, Alberta. Therefore, we believe that purchasing a new home, from us, will be a choice that will just “make sense” to anyone. We provide a simple “turn-key solution” to Urban housing!
WHEN – did this all start?
A little History:
- It all started back in 1971 in Sudbury, Ontario by Bob Vail and two partners. At this time the company was called “Homes Canada”.
- In the early 1990’s United Homes started up a second location in Calgary, Alberta.
- By the late 1990’s both Homes Canada and United Homes were relocated to Airdrie, Alberta to be closer to the rural community which made up a majority of our client base. This move proved to be a “win-win” for both our customers and ourselves!
- By 2003 United Homes and Homes Canada amalgamated to become UNITED HOMES CANADA.
- Over the years we evolved along with the industry selling homes from various manufacturers before finally becoming and exclusive “Triple M Dealer”.
- This decision allowed us to focus on providing our customers with a home that has superior quality due to the added engineering strength required to withstand the rigors of transport hence; this isn’t even considered when building on-site!
WHERE – is the location of our factory for building our manufactured/modular/RTM homes?
- It is in Lethbridge, Alberta
- Triple M Housing – unlike any other because:
- They are an industry leader in the design and construction of factory built modular and manufactured homes, backed by a 20 year Structural Warranty!
- Triple M has a commitment to be constantly improving which has made them unique.
- They show; value, quality, safety, strength and are energy efficient along with the fact that they stand behind the home that you purchase hence; proving why we chose to partner with them to be our “builder of choice”.
- Both inside and out, a Triple M home stands above other manufacturers; in design, structural quality, interior and exterior detailing, electrical, plumbing and mechanical installation. The quality difference is obvious!
- They have been recognized as a “BuiltGreen construction company”; Energuide 80 Certified and Energy Star Certified.
- They are a Member of: Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute, Canadian Home Builders’ Association, National Research Council Committee for Houses and Small Buildings and Manufactured Housing Association of Prairie Provinces.
Please take a guided tour of The Triple M website: www.triplemhousing.com – unlike any other!
WHY – Buy from UNITED HOMES CANADA? Just a few reasons why:
- EXPERIENCE PLUS: Over 45 years in the manufactured/modular/RTM home business!
- Professional relaxed Sales Consultants to educate and assist you in the purchase of your new home; from beginning to end.
- All staff are very friendly and will make sure you are well taken care of.
- Tons of standard floor plans to choose from and the ability to customize a floor plan to suit your wants and needs.
- We can also; build you a garage, shed, dog house, add-on to your present home or build you a site-built home. We have a “Construction Division”!
- We have our own Warranty Department.
- We believe that we can put you into one of the best quality homes on the market today, and all you have to do is “MAKE IT YOUR HOME”!